Friday, November 7, 2008

Rash at 3 months



My son received a burn on upper back as a result of wearing Carter's clothing. Picture shows burn in healing state after Carter's clothing was removed for quite sometime. I wish I would of taken pictures at its worse but this happened in early spring before I knew all this was going on and Carter's told me that there was only one other report. My son went to countless doctor's and dermatologists . Also at the onset of this burn had a rash that covered his entire body that lasted for several weeks. Because of the burn he was in terrible discomfort unable to bathe correctly as water hurt him so bad , had to wear special clothing and avoid being on his back for month. This has been a long road of recovery and Carter's must stop manufacturing clothing that BURNED our children not caused a rash. Please ban together to stop this I am outraged to find that there are so many more babied that have been affected.

No comments: